Here’s what we covered in this episode:
- Debunking the BS that men who use a baby carrier are emasculating
- A fathers mental health once he becomes a parent
- How using a baby carrier can greatly improve mental health
- How dad babywearing helps mothers
- What carriers dad might like to use and when
- The benefits to a child when dad carries them
- How dads babywearing helps future generations
- Talking to Craig, a dad to 3 children who uses babywearing as a practical tool for his family
- The Babywearing business, Chardan Slings, Craig assists his wife to run
- and so much more!
Craig’s family business with his wife Jess is called Chardan Slings. When you purchase from Chardan Slings, you support a small Australian family business. You can find their website here: https://chardanslings.com
As always, if you need any help in picking a baby carrier or getting assistance with the one you already have, I’m here to help!
To find out more about Brooke Maree (babywearing consultations, baby carrier goodies & more), head to https://brookemaree.com.au or join me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BrookeMaree.Babywearing/ or Instagram at @brookemaree.babywearing