Here’s what we covered in this episode:
- Why baby carrier sizing and prices are similar to how shoes are sized and priced
- Why it’s ridiculous when people say that they can’t wear baby carriers because after they tried one, it wasn’t comfortable
- Why having baby carriers for different places/occasions makes sense
- Low end vs high end pricing and brands
- What to do if your carrier isn’t comfortable for you
- Woven wrap sizing
- Appropriate sizes for different body shapes and baby ages/sizes
- What prices can reflect – limited edition, special uses, special materials
- The baby carrier comparisons to high heels, thongs, jogger, sandals, and ugg boots
- How to educate other people on why different price points, shapes, and sizes exist for carriers
You’ve got this, mama!
If you need any help in picking a baby carrier or getting assistance with the one you already have, I’m here to help!
To find out more about Brooke Maree (babywearing consultations, baby carrier goodies & more), head to https://brookemaree.com.au or join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BrookeMaree.Babywearing/ or Instagram at @brookemaree.babywearing