Here’s what we covered in this episode:
- Whether we (Brooke & Angela) are still wearing our 2 & 3 year old’s and how having younger siblings has affected our toddler wearing journey
- The carriers we use most with our toddlers
- Some babywearing challenges that start to come up when your baby turns into a toddler (heavier, up and down, independence, demanding ups, getting out on their own, being rough, etc)
- Some special benefits and joys that come from wearing your toddler in a wrap or carrier (safety in public, portability, tired little legs, happier than in stroller/trolley, unexpected naps, comfort for tantrums/sickness, calming for parent too)
- Is it too late to start if you haven’t tried babywearing until toddlerhood?
- Is it normal to find it challenging while still loving it?
- Tips on finding a carrier that is suitable for toddlers
- Knowing when to use your carrier and when to let them walk/ride/run
You’ve got this, mama!
If you need any help in picking a baby carrier or getting assistance with the one you already have, I’m here to help!
To find out more about Brooke Maree (babywearing consultations, baby carrier goodies & more), head to https://brookemaree.com.au or join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BrookeMaree.Babywearing/ or Instagram at @brookemaree.babywearing