Here’s what we covered in this episode:
- Is babywearing essential? (No, but it sure is useful and beneficial!)
- Are other conventional baby items like prams essential?
- Are baby carriers actually expensive?
- What goes into a baby carrier to make it cost *so* much?
- How to babywear on a budget (secondhand, budget brands, borrowing)
- The importance of researching, trying before you buy, or speaking to a consultant to maximise value for money!
To find out more about Brooke Maree (babywearing consultations, baby carrier goodies & more), head to https://brookemaree.com.au or join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BrookeMaree.Babywearing/
Read our blog post on the cost of babywearing here: https://brookemaree.com.au/blogs/news/is-babywearing-too-expensive