Here’s what we covered in this episode:
- Brooke and Angela’s pregnancy/babywearing journeys so far
- Why we are dedicating some time and energy to prepping our carriers ahead of time before our babies arrive
- What’s in our collections for our new squishes and why (plus what we’re still using with our toddlers)
- Some of the thing we’re doing to get ready
- What to expect from the podcast while we’re on maternity leave (we’ll be back before you know it!). You can expect our next season to kick off later this year – hopefully in September – so stay tuned and in the meantime, please catch up on any old episodes you might have missed.
- Thanks for joining us on this journey so far and we look forward to coming back with all-new episodes soon!
To find out more about Brooke Maree (babywearing consultations, baby carrier goodies & more), head to https://brookemaree.com.au or join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BrookeMaree.Babywearing/